Monday, April 5, 2010

Breath in and Breath out

Have not updated blog for several weeks, just solid busy and constantly feel behind.

During Spring break, I went to Russia, mainly Moscow for a week, which was great. The moment I landed Boston, I was in the unstop clock, even busier than the time I left. Literally, I can see now is the heaviest time I have in MIT. After one week trying to catch up, especially friday to work late on papers, Saturday I was sort of on strike after finishing my reading. I need to be away from MIT campus, where should I go? search....

There is the World biggest Pillow fight in Boston on 3rd afternoon, well, I have to experience one, bring my pillow, heading to Harvard Spare, ready for a 'fight'. Really, how often can you hit someone, and still legal?? when i reached there, oh, my, I run to a group of very buff guys, asking if I could join, considering I am wearing glasses, now I am all set, throw the pillow to whoever I could see or not see... if adviser suggests that we need a break and should find a way to relief your stress, I am definitely doing that, soon, arms sore and I was out the fight.

Sunday is Eastern, for past several years I go to Dragt family to spend the day with them, join the family picture taken, oh, I miss them!! Fortunately, my Olympia friend Spee's daughter Anneke invited me to join her family to celebrate the day. She has a beautiful and cool daughter. the reason of being cool is that she does not do those screaming cry or whining sounds, not too shy, so, soon I got playing with her, feeding her(I only wonder after she has ate quite a few food, how come she is so skinny?? I asked the same question to Anneke.) and just bouncing her on my knee. I have to say, this is my best relaxing moment. What a joy to have a little one who keeps smiling face looking at you. I told Anneke that I should come here to play with Mary Lou often.

Keep breathing, I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment